Monday, March 1, 2010

Her love letter..

tell me if you will,

Take me far far away,
where there is no one,
not a soul- just the two of us..

let me wake up to the morning wonder,
as i open my eyes to the beauty of the flowers and the trees,
as the birds sings their morning twitter..

Creep up to me as i walk about in the wilderness, and
hold me so tight as to never letting go..
keep me safe with no fear at all..

as i look up to the skies up above, and
thank the heavens for giving you to me, and
ask God to share all his blessings on you.

Never get swayed by anything and anybody
so that i know for sure that it is only you
that i can completely and truly love and trust..


maybe i dont know as yet - what love is -
but yet its only when you are around that i can truly love at all...

1 comment:

  1. sounds nice to me...:) but are these love, flowers, trees and birds singing for real...;)

    ReplyDelete