Wednesday, July 8, 2009

blood sucking freak a.k.a boss


Meet the blood sucking freak from my office also known as my boss. An ass of the 3rd degree and many more words that i have dedicated from my head to him!! He comes from the land of other blood and life sucking freaks and he is here to make dinner for himself. And the dinner in this case is me..
Its amazing how ONE freak has the power to F* your entire life up. yes i said my entire life. think about it- i spend 85% of my life only in this stupid work place so ya my life is mostly here!! This blood sucking jester of darkness is going to do my evaluation tonight. of course like i said i have no other life, the evaluation is going to happen late in the night. Dont even get me started on the basis of my evaluation. It is only going to act as a platform where he can tell me as to why i am useless, and i will have to show that i am not!! surprising isnt it. This freak from deep below the burning earths core is so frustrated that he has nothing else to do but to feed on me. munchies he calls them. I have to admit i am extremely harrassed, tired and fed up. this crap has been going on for MONTHS now, and i am like- stop clinging on like a little girl and get someonelese to munch on!!
This creature deserves nothing good in life for torturing innocent people like me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment