Sunday, July 12, 2009

meet crazy bitch

supposed to be my immediate superior- finally proving to me that i can never get along with any female superior. All my friends used to say so earlier, and i would be like 'i dont have any problem with any of them- its just that they suddenly decide to turn on me for some reason!!'
well in this case we started to loose the accounts that we were working on. the answer for this was- its her fault. simple. this woman has quit and yet she is hunting down ways to team up with the blood sucking freak to screw me over. now thats what happens when u have the power in your hands. so ya. i am basically sick and tired of her- just imagine she has quit her job and yet she finds a way to make my life miserable. I mean what gives anybody the right to mess with someone elses life?? dont u have any conscious? how can u live your life so peacefully while ruining the others like this?? u madam are a horrible, horrible, horrible person. you need to get lost now and leave me alone. let me deal with my own problems and dont add to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment