Friday, May 14, 2010

my bubble


Once I had received a mail which said that- the people present at any given point of our lives are there mainly due to the circumstances around us at that point of time...

The point is that, as the circumstances slowly follow its cycle of change, these people also slowly fade into oblivion...
This is actually kinda sad in 1 perspective- coz, mostly, these are the people that make up our lives, create an impression, and some actually take another step ahead and become lovemarks for us. Lovemarks are those people or places or things that have impacted our lives so much,  that we cant do with out. And when they fade off we often question ourselves- what happened? where did it all go? how come we aren't in touch anymore? hmm...

So, I guess I am wondering now- what do we do-  to not let these important people fade off into this oblivion..

So I decided to give a sketch of all the people in my life- the subsequent blogs will be about the amazing people in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment